Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

About the Loopy Teacher

I am so excited to start my new blogging adventure and happy you are here to join me! This being my first post, I thought I'd share a little about myself. I am a 2nd/3rd grade looping teacher at a small -but fabulous- school in South Carolina. I am about to begin my third year teaching. I absolutely love teaching and wouldn't do anything else! I am a new wifey, recently married on April 12th to my high school sweet heart, Will. We are the proud parents of Dobby, our spunky little chihuahua. I love reading, crafting, organizing, and of course teaching. I hope you stick around and follow me as I blog about all my classroom shenanigans!

3 comments:

  1. So proud of you Stephanie! Can't wait to see all you have for us this year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome tot he bloggy world!! The community I've found online is AMAZING. I'm actually excited to go back to school because I've gathered so many great ideas from fabulous bloggers! Where in SC are you? I'm in Charlotte, so I'm basically in SC. :)

    Kristin
    My Carolina Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Kristen! I'm so excited to be a new blogger and I hope to start a TPT store soon. I was so inspired by all the teachers I follow on IG , including you! I can't wait to try out some of the amazing ideas I have found either :)
      I'm actually only an hour and a half from Charlotte! I teach in Jefferson, SC - a small town right new to Pageland, SC. Small world, huh?

      Delete