Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Currently September

I'm linking up with Farley at Oh'Boy Fourth Grade for this month's Currently linky. 
(I'm only 3 days behind - better late than never!)


Listening: I'm currently sitting on the couch watching Full House on Nick@Nite. My T.V. practically lives on this channel (and HGTV!)

Loving: My amazing partner teachers! We are such a great team. Sometimes I feel like there are three of me; if I forget something, one of them is right there with it already done (for all 3 of our classes!)!!

Thinking: About what all I need to get done with my terrific thirds tomorrow. I'm so ready for the beginning of the year to be over and for our routine to be down pat!

Wanting: Another 3 day weekend. Over the holiday weekend I was able to watch football (Go Dawgs!), spend time with the fam, and see my bestie. A few naps might have been sprinkled in there as well. Can't I just have one more Labor Day weekend?

Needing: To go to bed. Yes, it is only 9:30. I went to be at 9:00 last night. I feel like I have been hit by the third week of school mack truck! Pure exhaustion!!

3 Trips: My best friend and I are planning a trip to Vegas soon; I'd love to go for TPT as well! My hubby is part Puerto Rican and i'd love to go visit San Jan and his family. Lastly, my dream vacation is to go to Tahiti and stay in one of those huts on top of the crystal blue water! <--- A girl can dream :)

I can't believe it's already September! Bring on fall and cooler weather :)
Have a great month!!



No comments:

Post a Comment