Pages

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Wordless Wednesday! Library Show-Off

Hello all! I haven't blogged in a week :( I've been shopping working my little bum off getting things ready for my terrific third graders to return. Now that I'm back, I'm linking up again for Wordless Wednesday! So....




I am finally done reorganizing my classroom library that I started back in May! After consulting with my kids, WE decided to organize OUR library by nonfiction categories, chapter book series, favorite authors, and F&P levels. I so thrilled that it is finally done and looks great! So my question is...
What was your biggest classroom project of the summer?

link up ;)





1 comment:

  1. Your classroom looks awesome! I love the bright colors. I'm embarrassed to say I had NO big school related projects this summer!!
    Teaching with a Twist

    ReplyDelete